martes, 18 de mayo de 2010

My first post in english

The aim of the scholarship I was awarding with, was the improvement of my english. I don't want to hide that the reason for writing in english this post is to train my language skills and to make able to international people to read my thoughts and reflections.

I would like to talk about the political and economic situation of my country. And, perhaps, the most important issue is the current problem with the Global Crisis, that affects to Spain in two ways. On one hand we have the problem with the production system, based few time ago on the construction and the indirect employment that entails this sector, and on the other hand we have the global financial problem. I will describe both, but the main aim of this article is to demonstrate that this two problem are parts of a bigger and deeper problem linked to the spanish culture and his different dimensions.

No hay comentarios: